The effective underground irrigation system
The patented BLUELITE-NET system is a completely new and technically improved solution for water-saving subsurface irrigation for e.g. trees or athletics fields.
The combination consists of 2 elements: A voluminous nonwoven net (LITE-NET) and a nonwoven-protected irrigation tube (BLUELITE-TUBE) laid directly on it. Substrate is applied root-deep on top of this.
- Up to 70% water saving compared to spray irrigation
- Supplies roots precisely and evenly
- Irrigation possible at any time, even if the area is currently being used
- Roots can easily grow through the net openings
- Easy to install and cut to size, less maintenance required
- No evaporation, felting or waterlogging
- Drip tube protected against root ingrowth, fines & vandalism
The water from the flexible irrigation pipe is evenly released via the non-woven covering into the LITE-NET below, where it is distributed over a large area in the root zone. In the process the water and earth contact area is mulitiplied a thousandfold. The robust non-woven covering protects the pipe openings against roots growing inside and against blockage by soil fines.
The underground irrigation reduces evaporation, felting, waterlogging and also soil surface treatment costs. Irrigation is possible at any time and continuously, even if the lawn is being used or mowed. Up to 70% water is saved in comparison to spray irrigation.
Due to the open and flexible shape of the net, roots can grow through and dock all around the 5-7mm thick non-woven net. This means that 100 % of the water stored in the capillary net is available to the plants. Since the system can be installed at any depth, plants can be optimally supplied even in the initial growth phase or in mixed crops optimally supplied with water.
For example there is a ready-made drip irrigation hose including nonwoven protection with a diameter of approx. 50 cm (BLUELITE-RING) and for large areas there is the less flexible but more cost-effective BLUELITE-AGRI hose variant. For the use of own hoses, the protective nonwoven cover (BLUELITE-COVER) is also offered without hose.
For existing areas or plants, the fleece-protected irrigation tubes can also be installed without a fleece net.
Examples of use: Trees, slopes, green roofs, athletic fields, lawns, agriculture.
- Flexible, 16.1 mm drip tube for 17 mm push-in connections, wall thickness 1.2 mm, pressure-compensated drippers at 33 cm intervals, each with 2.3 l/h flow rate at 0.59 to 4.14 bar. Required filtration 125 micron. It is recommended to use a ½" aeration and deaeration valve. Length 100 m.
- 5/7 mm thick water storage and distribution net. Maximum area 28-85 m².
BLUELITE-COVER 25 m, //, BLUELITE-TUBE 100 m, //, BLUELITE-AGRI 100 m, //, BLUELITE-RING 10 Stk Ø 50 cm
10 pcs. Ø 50 cm, 100 m, 25 m
Agriculture, Athletic fields, Bäume, Böschungen, Dachbegrünung, Landwirtschaft, Rasen, Roof greening, Slopes, Sportplätze, Trees, Turf